Thursday, March 27, 2008

Holden's Posting World

Right now me and my crazy mind maniac sister are playing in the balls and she seems to be yelling every time I go near her. Next Halloween I want to make this machine that makes mummies and trolls seem real. Vampires, the Headless Dude, Frankenstein, and other scary stuff will seem real when I use my machine. We are leaving Taiwan in 3 weeks. I am relieved that we are leaving in 3 weeks because I really, really, really want to start my first off road club. And for the big meeting we will invite all the members in my club to Grandma George's house and we'll make up a chant and all that stuff and then what we'll do is say the chant and then I'll tell everybody what we're going to be doing in our off road club. Then we'll go outside to our rigs and go through everything we have and stuff and then what we'll do is go on our first camping trip.

We went on the Maokong Gondola. I plan to build something like that in "Holden World." I'll build two very tall towers in Holden World, one on the top of the mountain and one at the bottom. A cable will be welded to a metal bar at both stations. This machine sets down a gondola, then it takes the gondola up the cable. It makes its way up the mountain. At the top the same thing will be happening. You see, it will be very cool. My sister is throwing blocks at us and we're hiding under a table. I'm excited to have another mind-blowing sister. And when Hazel and whatever our new baby's name is going to be get older, I'll teach them how to go in a motorboat. It will be awesome. Awesome, I say. When we go to Rexburg I will start a snow diving club, where we will jump off my playset into the snow.
That's all for today!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Holden, you have so many good ideas I can't believe it. Are you sure you're only six? I didn't know six year old's could make cool things like that. I can't wait to hear more about your clubs. Savannah says hi!

Anonymous said...

Dear Holden,

Good ideas!! you sound like your Uncle David did at your age. Are you going to be a mechanical Engineer when you grow up? Three weeks will go by so fast. Do everything you ever thought you'd do while in Taiwan. It might be a long time before you get back.
See you soon.
Grandma S

Ivan said...

You should put a group together on facebook for your offroad club.