Thursday, April 10, 2008

Holden's Many Writes

So, when I come back to Utah--you all know that, don't you?--I'm going to, let's see......start an off road club. You all know that exactly. So, I told you I was going to start an off road club, right? I'm going to tell you the places I want to go in my off road club. I'm going to go to rattlesnake wash, lambs canyon, nine mile canyon, teton damn, mt. lemon, the sand dunes in Rexburg. Do you want to know anything else about what's going on with us in Taiwan? You do! Well, come on, and I'll tell ya.

Me and my sister have ear infections right now. We're going home in one week. Our flight leaves April 21st at 12:00 noon. That's all I want to write for now.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Holdie, I hope I get to see you at the airport in San Francisco. I wish I could go to Teton Damn too.

Carly said...

Marcy,
When we get to San Francisco, we're going to tell the Mythbusters that we want them to bring their big giant white truck over and we'll use it to move all our stuff to Rexburg. It will be fun to see you in the airport.