Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Holden's Post

Right now me and my sister are playing in the ball pool. And guess what? There is nothing to describe about this. It's just a plain old ball pool that's not very deep, with a slide, and some giant rubber balls to bounce around. Also, Homer Simpson's finger is in here. Only it's massive. I love the element of sur--PRI....... and want to see the new Get Smart movie. That was just a joke to make you laugh your heads off. Right now my leg was on top of my sister in the slide. She is climbing over me trying to get in the tunnel to the slide. I am trying to talk my mom into lunch at McDonalds. For dessert, I want Dunkin Donuts. That's all for today.

1 comment:

Dave said...

H - Are you having fun with Uncle D in town? Sisters are good for climbing on. How is the weather is it hot yet? Youngest C has a new friend across the road. He has a track for 4-wheelers and motorcycles. Good to hear from you. DMP