Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Holden's Blog Post Feb 21

In Taiwan, the weather changes very fast. While the weather changes very fast from cold and rainy to warm, Hazel and I are playing outside. Mom needs some time to herself, but she is typing while I dictate. In Taiwan I can't seem to put slideshows on my blog. I don't know why. Right now my sister is yelling at us and she's stomping her foot on the concrete floor. I don't like Taiwan so far, and to make matters worse, there's a stinky tofu place right near our house. That's what I really hate about Taiwan: STINKY TOFU!!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hate is a strong word. Some day you will think about Taiwan in a good way. Be happy that you are with your family experiencing new things. Be a good helper for your Mom. DMP

Alisa said...

Holden, your blog is the funnest one I've ever read. Keep writing. We love reading it!