Thursday, February 14, 2008

Holden's Write-Up for the Day

For Christmas me and my dad got my sister a battery powered four wheeler. This winter I've been hearing that there's lots of snow in Utah. Right now we are playing in the balls. I'm reading this book called The Witches right now. It's by Roald Dahl. He's my favorite author. Maybe I'll start allowing my mom to read Harry Potter to me. I started this business. I have meetings and I call them "kid business meetings." For my off-road club I decided I would have a long weekend trip. We'll go to Moab, Rattlesnake Wash, Lamb's Canyon, Hobble Creek, Diamond Fork, and I guess that's it. We will do this over several long weekends. That's it for now.

6 comments:

Dave said...

Holden - I have been reading your posts. Have you seen any cool 4x4's in Taiwan? The Moab trip sounds fun. DMP

Carly said...

I have seen Samuri's Trakkers, and Jeeps here. It's crazy!

包志伟 said...

There are also these super cool turbo diesel 4X4 Mitsubishi vans that I want to bring back to the US. We have even seen a lifted one with a snorkel and other safari gear. Too cool.

Melissa said...

what kind of business did you start?

Carly said...

I started a kid business for the church, mostly. we watch movies and talk about making big machinery. that kind of stuff.
-holden

Skybob said...

The snow is almost non-existant in Moab! We just got back from a trip to the dunes a couple days ago.
MyBlazeOfGlory.blogspot.com