Sunday, April 13, 2008

Holden's "I Wish We Could Post 20,000 Times on My Blog" Post

Here are the things that I like about Taiwan:

1. Taroko Gorge

2. Fried rice

3. Taipei 101

4. Maokong Gondola

5. Having my own MRT card

6. Riding the Metro with my own MRT card

7. Playing on the first floor of my apartment building

8. Crazy kids at church

9. Going to Danshui and building up my rock collection

10. Going to the Jade Market


Here are things I DON'T like about Taiwan:

1. Having to travel far to go anywhere fun

2. Searching high and low for rootbeer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, brave, crazy Holden, I have some root beer at my house, but I'm sorry to say, you WILL have to search high and low and verrry low for it. I doubt if you will even find it in 50 million hours. Maybe I will give you clues that you'll have to figure out to find the root beer. Maybe I will give you clues that will just lead you to bones in the back yard. You can't guess where clues will lead you.
I'm very excited to have you and Hazel come home again. I'm also happy that you like so many terrific things in Taiwan. I hope you didn't take very many things apart there--like the subway and the Cola laundry. hurry home!! XXOOXX

Anonymous said...

I just bought 12 cans of Mug root beer at the store yesterday. Have to get my stock up for when we see you. It looks like the grandma's are making the comments today. Maybe we miss you the most. Can you believe it's the last week in Taiwan for this time. I know you are a big helper to your mom and Hazel. Love, grandma S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Holden you have a nice blog. If I have bump into you earlier I would ask you to go to the Spring Fair and Taipei American School and they have a musical 'Oz' during the weekend which I know you will enjoy.